GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
7th APRIL, 2020
1. Assignments are uploaded in the STUDENT CORNER of the School website periodically. Students should check it regularly.
2. It is expected from all the students to take ASSIGNMENTS seriously. Try to complete it in the given time.
3. If complete before time, use the available resources/links, already provided. Make use of the time judiciously.
4. You are free to use any of the copies available with you to do these assignments. Keep these records safe with you, as it is to be submitted to the subject teachers as the school reopens.
5. For the activities given in any subject, you have to use only the things available at home.
6. Regularly visit the school website www.modernschooldpr.com to keep yourself updated. Keep on checking the NEWS section.
7. For the students of X and XII (2020-21), CBSE has already issued the curriculum. Study it properly and make your personal annual strategy based on it. The link of curriculum is also given on this website. Make use of the resources/links/references provided at the last page of the curriculum.
REGARDING THE AVAILABILTY OF BOOKS FOR THE SESSION 2020-21
Class-wise list of books can be checked in the school website. Parents are free to purchase the books from anywhere. Most of the book stores, where books were available in the previous years, can be contacted once the lockdown period is over, to check for the availability of books.
Many publishers are coming up with online versions of the books and study materials also. Also parents are requested to visit www.diksha.gov.in to see collection of NCERT books and other study materials.